Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Budgets: friend or foe?

So the last few weeks I have been thinking a lot about budgets and their pros and cons. Budgeting to me should be a simple process that helps you know where your money is going. I have been looking for a new more simple method. I finally settled on 99 cent app from the app store. BUDGET MONTH The app is very basic you input your income and then add your outgo until the number equals zero. I like this app because it is easy to view and my wife and I can look at it and agree on it in under ten minutes. My favorite part so far is I feel like we have gotten a raise. We are both sticking to it and eliminating small silly purchases that are not listed in the budget. What budgeting techniques are you using? What have you found works the best for your family?

No comments:

Post a Comment