Friday, February 25, 2011

Dust off an old hobby this weekend.

First of all, I am sorry that I have missed this week. I was out all day Monday with my brother riding ATVs and it was has been midterms at school so I have been super busy. So with the upcoming weekend ahead I suggest dusting off a few of your old hobbies. We spend thousands of dollars purchasing different equipment to entertain us. Mountain bikes, paintball equipment, scrap book supplies, fabric ect.. So finally put them to work and get your money's worth. My brother and I really love to ride ATVs and haven't been able to use ours for awhile (snow). We had a great time at and were able to do it with things we already had. So why not put something to use you already own rather then spending extra money to entertain you this weekend. If you find you do not enjoy it as much as you thought, then see what you can get for it on Craig's list.

No comments:

Post a Comment