Tuesday, December 14, 2010

This week in finance.

This week in finance.

Once a week I like to post a few things that I have read that I think can benefit readers. Checkout the links with each number so you can see the great information.


1. Financial disaster planning. I love this article from frugal dad, perfect things to think about when preparing for a financial disaster.


2. Rebound Podcast: This is an interesting podcast that I have a strong love hate relationship with. I find the couple very annoying at times and yet I keep coming back and listening for more. I think this is because they are so human. Listen to their journey of recovering from bankruptcy.

3. Want to retire but you are not sure you can. Read and learn how to do it in just 5 years. His methods may seem like madness to you however he is starting a huge trend around the country with his minimalistic lifestyle.

4. Think about how you are using coupons is it really in your best interest. Here is an awesome simple example of when to use them and when not to.

5. Looking for a way to make this Christmas Unique, make it a cash only Christmas. Here is a fun article about how a single mom did it. CASH ONLY

No comments:

Post a Comment