Wednesday, June 30, 2010

What are your retirement plans?

I want to know what YOU are doing for your retirement plans?

With a down economy and social security checks averaging 1,067.80 a person, it's crucial to understand the importance of developing personal retirement plans. I have been doing a lot of reading about the best options, but I want to know what you are doing? Whether you are working on your 401k, investing in CDs,Bonds,Mutual Funds or saving for a income property. I want to know what you are doing and why you chose that method? I am also interested in creative ways you are coming up with a few extra dollars to put towards retirement?



http://www.socialsecurity.gov/policy/docs/quickfacts/stat_snapshot/

1 comment:

  1. I contribute the full match on my 401k - it may not be a ton of money right now but a 100% ROI without even taking into consideration the market growth over time... Can't beat that!

    ReplyDelete